Digital Millennium Copyright Act – Notice and Takedown Procedure
tunelinks.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and all applicable copyright laws. Our policy requires that we respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comport with the requirements of the DMCA. All proper takedown notices must be sent to our Designated Agent.
Consistent with tunelinks.com's Terms of Service Agreement, we expect that all users of this site comply with applicable copyright laws. If, however, we receive a proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, we will remove or disable the alleged infringing content, and we will promptly investigate the matter.
The Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is below:
Email to send DMCA Notice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, tunelinks.com will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
If you have a good-faith belief that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide tunelinks.com's Registered Agent (listed above) the following information in a written communication. We ask that you email this notification, so that we may respond as quickly as possible.
Your written DMCA notification must provide the Registered Agent with the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon).
(3) Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Tunelinks to locate the material on our website or services.
(4) Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
(5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please allow up to 48-72 Hours for the response.
Please understand that if you knowingly misrepresent, via a DMCA notice, that online content is infringing upon your copyrights, you may be liable for money damages, including costs and attorney's fees, that tunelinks.com incurs as a result. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. As a result, we suggest that you contact an attorney before sending a notice if you are not sure whether material on tunelinks.com infringes upon your copyrights.
tunelinks.com will pursue all proper legal remedies in response to abusive DMCA takedown notices meant to harass, intimidate, or chill otherwise lawful online speech. tunelinks.com respects the rights of copyright holders, as well as the United States Constitution and the values and principles emanating from the First Amendment and the Due Process Clause.